Monday, September 7, 2026

Complete Sanrio Hello Kitty x Godzilla Happy Meal Toy Collection

 


This isn’t my usual art, but this little collection brought me so much joy that I just had to share! 🦖🎀✨


Here is my complete set of all eight McDonald's Sanrio x Godzilla Happy Meal toys, displayed in their original boxes inside a display case from Five Below.


It all started when my friend Nikki gifted me my very first one. I originally stopped by a few McDonald's locations just intending to help her hunt down pieces for her own collection... only to quickly realize I was accidentally starting one for myself!


What followed was an absolute adventure spanning multiple days, several locations, and an abundance of Happy Meals. As a vegetarian, I owe a huge thank you to Alex and my mom for eating the brunt of all those meals so I could collect the toys! 🍟


Huge thanks to Nikki for setting me off on this epic quest!


Tell me in the comments: Are you Team Sanrio or Team Kaiju? 👇


5 comments:

Thanks for visiting! I'm unable to comment on google+ sites that don't have the blog links, but I do visit. For some reason, even though I've said no to word verification, it still shows here. If you're logged in to Google or OpenID, you should still be able to post by clicking enter without filling in the word verification. I'm sorry about the glitch...