Tuesday, March 23, 2010

All girls...

Well, today my group of sketches is composed entirely of girls. For my fantasy art, I'm mainly focusing on faces right now. Not every sketch ends up being a painting, but it enables me to try faces that I don't think are necessarily suitable for painting in sketching form. Some of them are, some of them aren't, and some of them surprise me. It's been a while since I've completed a fantasy painting, but I am working on one right now.

This weekend I watched season two of "Breaking Bad" on dvd. It's such a suspenseful show, I have no idea how people watch it week to week! Much like the first season, season two definitely hooked me from the start and I wanted to watch each following episode immediately. What surprises me about it is how Skylar manages to be generally unsympathetic to me, I think she's in the right a lot of the time, but my sympathy isn't with her as much as I would expect.

Anyway, on to the sketches:

Friday... girl 1

Saturday... girl 2

Sunday... girl 3

Monday... girl 4

No comments: