Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: Craig & Amy's Wedding, Part III

On Wednesdays, when I get a chance, I like to share a photo, or in this case a number of photographs, that I've taken.  These are some pictures from Craig and Amy's amazing wedding, it was a costume wedding...  I took more pictures then I care to admit, but I've winnowed them down to some of my favorites!  This is Part III of III, that includes a picture of the lovely bride and fire...  Part I may be found here and Part II may be found here.









Although I'm somewhat Wordy, I am participating in Wordless Wednesday.  To see more Wordless Wednesday links, please visit:
http://blog.aquariann.com/
http://www.create-with-joy.com/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures, so creative and the food looks delicious!

mail4rosey said...

What a fun couple to throw a costume wedding!

Self Sagacity said...

Those cupcakes are really pretty.

Magic Love Crow said...

Great wedding! So much fun! Love the cupcakes ;o)

Danica Bridges-Martin said...

What an unusual wedding, looked like a lot of fun! :) Danica

Lisabella Russo said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the photos, it was a really fun wedding, I just loved the idea of it!