Tuesday, February 5, 2013

An Original Purple Calla Lily Painting and an Eclectic Assortment of Prints...



This week, I am featuring this original painting here and the print of it here.  It is titled Intensity and depicts a deep purple calla lily.

Additional fine art prints listed are here.  They are "Gossamer Moon" a blue and purple fairy, "Alegria" two soft pink roses, "Ocean Born" the goddess Aphrodite Venus, "Vivid" two stargazer lilies with one lily in full bloom, and "Leda and the Swan" a gothic angel loosely inpired by Leonardo da Vinci.  They're all based on my original paintings and will end next Tuesday.

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to offer some images on eBay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions!

I went to go see the Caravaggio exhibit at LACMA again today.  My foot hates me, but the exhibit is almost over, I just had to go.  I know I visit museums a great deal, they're some of my favorite places.  I want to soak it all in when I'm there, there's just so much beauty!

2 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Beautiful flower! I love purple ;o) Your foot still isn't right? That's not good! Please take care ;o)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks Stacy, purple is one of my favorite colors! I'm doing the stretches that the doctor told me to do, but it still hurts... I have a follow up appointment on Monday...