Friday, October 4, 2013

Looking In Mermaid Painting Work in Progress...



Here is a little bit more progress on my mermaid painting "Looking In."  In this work in progress, I've done her eyelashes and eyebrows.  I also did some subtle shading adjustments.  Right now I have a deadline I'm hoping to meet with another painting, so this one is the secondary painting right now, but I haven't forgotten her...


I'm joining in this week with Paint Party Friday.  To see more participants, please visit:
http://paintpartyfriday.blogspot.com/

16 comments:

Tracey FK said...

looks amazing already... this one is going to be special when it is finished...xx

Tammie Dickerson said...

I like the mood of this piece already! Can't wait to see it when you finish :)

ann @ Whimsyville said...

she is looking lovely - and very sea worthy !

Victoria said...

She is absolutely fantastic..how I love her stunning eyes..so poetic..like they are speaking! Gorgeous my friend..always a joy to see your creative world!
Victoria

Anonymous said...

she's amazing, looking in the port hole! wow!

Fida said...

great job Lisa! I wonder what color you'll paint for her hair!

Anne Manda said...

Awesome wip, love the idea and she is beautiful! <3

Netty said...

Looking wonderful already. Happy PPF, Annette x
http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Margie said...

Looking wonderful, Lisa.
Love the eyes!
I look forward to seeing this completed.

Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

She looks beautiful so far. I can't wait to see the final result!

Have a great day!
Nora

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much! For her hair I've been vacillating between two choices, I haven't made up my mind yet...

Debbie said...

great start, she has beautiful eyes! xo

Ariel said...

Love those beautiful eyes. I'm all waiting to see the completed painting
Susan

Giggles said...

Beautiful start!! Gorgeous eyes!

Hugs Giggles

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you very much Debbie, Ariel, and Giggles!

Magic Love Crow said...

She is looking amazing!!! She looks very strong willed to me! Excellent!