Monday, February 17, 2014

Work in Progress Fairy & 29 Faces, Face 19, an Angel...



This is a work in progress view of my fairy that was voted on last Sunday.  I am hoping to have her finished by tomorrow, but it has been a very busy week and I haven't had as much time to paint as I would have liked.  I think it is more likely that I will have her done by Thursday, but I will put my best effort into having her done by Tuesday.


This is face 19, she's an angel fairy.  I'm leaning more towards angel for this one, when their eyes are closed, I think I am more likely to think of them as angels.   For 29 Faces, the challenge is to share 29 faces in the month of February...

Once again I find myself a bit short on time regarding sharing some inspirations, but hopefully I will be able to do that again soon!  29 faces in 28 days is a challenge I am enjoying, but it is definitely a challenge!

8 comments:

Netty said...

Beautiful face No 19 Lisa and love how the fairy is coming along, fab colours in the wings. Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Christine said...

They are so pretty!

Marianne said...

I can't wait to see it finished with colors...
Beautiful angel.

Out of Sight L said...

your faces are always so special it's a treat to even think of trying to choose one, and this one is stunning, your talent is unbelievable Lisa Isabella

Margie said...

Lovely faces.
Love your work!

Unknown said...

Very nice. I like the flow of the hair in the second sketch.

Magic Love Crow said...

They are both stunning Lisa! Your angel is so peaceful looking!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very, very much. The fairy is now finished!