Saturday, March 15, 2014

A Dutch Bunny Sketch & Another Fairy Femme Work in Progress View...



This is a sketch of a Dutch bunny.  One of the rabbits I had as a child was a Dutch bunny, although mine was an adult when he came to me.  I think rabbits are great pets, but probably best for households with older children.  Some of them startle very easily.  They are, however, excellent listeners!


Here is another work in progress view of this fairy.  I've finished with the background and wings and have started with her eyes.    I hope to have a work in progress view of the spider on Monday although my brother is coming to visit tomorrow, so I'm not sure I'll get there by then...

7 comments:

Margie said...

I love your little Dutch bunny, so very cute.
And the fairy is looking wonderful,
you create such beautiful images, Lisa.

Margie
x

Netty said...

loving your bunny and your WIP is coming along beautifully, Annette x

Christine said...

love her eyes! sweet bunny too so cute.

Unknown said...

Your sketch of the bunny is amazing.

Out of Sight L said...

Oh my how I would love to hug your Dutch Bunny,and of course and always your magical fairies, Your Majesty Lisa Isabella

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Margie, Annette, Christine, Lady Lilith, and Lorraine!

Magic Love Crow said...

I love your bunnies!!!!! Your fairy is looking wicked!! Love her!