Sunday, October 26, 2014

Big Eye Angel Fairy Sketch Art & Little Barn Owl Website Update...



Here is a sketch of a big eye angel fairy face.  It is my first sketch, I'll probably do another to refine her further, but I think she's right for the small frame I am doing the painting for; although she will definitely be cropped differently, the frame is nearly square.  I have so many paintings that I want to paint, but I'm very much a mood based artist, I usually work on whatever my heart tells me to work on on any given day...


I am also participating in Sunday Sketches.  To view more Sunday Sketches, please visit:


Little Owl Original Painting SOLD
Open Edition 5"x7" Giclee Prints & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints Here

Little Owl is a small barn owl.  He has a soft realist impressionist quality and seems lost in thought...  I sold the original, but I do have this available as prints and LE ACEOs!

Every week on Tuesday, I try to list a small original, some giclee art prints, and giclee LE ACEO prints at promotional prices. Visit here to see what I have available this week!

5 comments:

Abigail Davidson said...

The barn owl is so sweet! Looks lovely!

Christine said...

Lovely fairy and a wonderful owl! No wonder it sold.

Out of Sight L said...

Oh dear Lisa Isabella your talent is unlimited, and so endearing...I love every piece you draw, is like magic to me and adds it to my world, thank you so much!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very very much Abigail, Christine, and Lorraine!

Alexandra MacVean said...

She's wonderful, Lisa. So sweet and precious. Well done. Congratulations on the sale of your owl. Well deserved. So beautiful!