Thursday, September 15, 2016

Sketch of a Big Eye Fairy, September 15, Art Sketches Daily, 29 Faces in September...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  She has a mischievous quality and hearts on her cheeks...  I think she is most likely a fairy angel, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her. 


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in September.  This is day 15.   She is also face 15 for the 29 faces challenge in September. 

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

11 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love this maiden, she really looks like she is up to mischief! Love the flowers on her face. Hugs, Valerie

Christine said...

lovely face painting!

lissa said...

I like the hearts on her cheeks, so sweet.

have a lovely day.

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

This beauty does look like she could get into some trouble. The hear tattoos are great.

Lisa Isabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Valerie-Jael, Christine, Lissa, and Nicole!

Martin Kloess said...

What a great makeup idea

NatureFootstep said...

I think it is flower hearts on her cheek :)

Misty said...

haha she certainly does have a mischievous look to her! Reminds me of tinkerbell, and how she is always up to something! :D

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

the hearts are a good idea and nicely done hair :)

Magic Love Crow said...

She is truly beautiful and mischievous! WOW!

Lisa Isabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Martin, NatureFootstep, Misty, Jennifer, and Stacy!