Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Upcoming Event Information, Día de los Muertos: Eternal Roots Exhibit at the Ontario Museum of Art



Día de los Muertos: Eternal Roots 
Ontario Museum of History & Art in the Museum's North Wing
225 South Euclid Avenue
Ontario, California 91762

Thursday October 3 - Sunday November 10, 2019
Regular Open Hours
Thursday through Sunday 12 PM to 4 PM
Admission is free
General Information or to make a reservation call: (909) 395-2510

Opening Saturday, October 5 
1pm - 3pm

Alex Ledante and I have some art pieces up at the Día de los Muertos: Eternal Roots Exhibit at the Ontario Museum of Art.  We love creating Day of the Dead art and it is an honor to be contributing to this show.  Mine include a big eye fantasy calavera sugar skull inspired piece and a solo monarch butterfly.  We hope to be at the opening on Saturday October 5th, most likely towards the end of it.  If you'd like to meet with us at the show please send me a message and we'll work out any details.  We hope you will be able to see the show in person during the run of the show from Thursday October 3rd to Sunday November 10th 2019; but regardless, I will try to take some photographs to share while I'm there.

11 comments:

Christine said...

Beautiful painting Lisa, good luck with the show!

Valerie-Jael said...

Your painting is great, wish I wasn't so far away, it would be great to visit your show. Hugs, Valerie

Natalia said...

Amazing painting!☺

Ivana Split said...

That painting is so beautiful. The eyes are mesmerizing. So great you're referencing Dia dos Mortos (The day of the dead) this way. I would have loved to see the exhibition, but I live too far away.

Mia said...

I wish I could come to the museum, Lisa. But I live in Greece!
I llllllllllove your paintings, my dear friend. Perfect for the Dia de los Muertos! Kisses!

Sue (this n that) said...

Your art is magnificent Lisa...stunning and full of daring. Wonderful 💖

Jennifer Rose said...

good luck with the show :)

Lowcarb team member said...

Wishing you good luck with the show … if I lived nearby I would visit :)

All the best Jan

Victoria said...

So beautiful, magical and mesmerizing! Your art is amazing, many congrats on the exhibit, how exciting! I look forward to hearing about it.
Have a deeply magical Autumn my lovely friend!
hugs
Victoria

Magic Love Crow said...

I wish I could come Lisa! I love that painting! All the best at the show! Big Hugs!

Lisabella Russo said...

Awww, thanks so very much! I'd love it if we could see you there...