Thursday, January 23, 2020

Original Sanguine Rat Rodent Painting! Happy Lunar Chinese New Year Zodiac Art Prints & ACEO Prints! ART COLLECTOR STARTER KIT VI (Closed Show) Corey Helford Gallery...



"Sanguine Rat" Original 5"x7" Painting on Panel here
Edit:  The original has sold, open edition prints & LE ACEO prints are still available.

This week my featured painting is "Sanguine Rat," an original rat set against sakura cherry blossoms painting.  I painted it in honor of Chinese New Year...  Year of the rat is soon to start!  This original rodent painting is available as are art prints and LE ACEO prints!  The art has a painterly realist impressionist feel... 


Most of my art is also available on my website at lisabellarusso.com; however, on the first Tuesday of the month, I like to put some art prints and LE ACEO prints on ebay at a lower promotional rate for the duration of the auctions...  This month, my theme is Chinese Zodiac animals, I have delayed my usual launch until recently as I just completed the painting of the rat this week.  If you would like to take a look; you may see them here.

Featured Image "Sanguine Rat"
5"x7" Open Edition print on Sale here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 on Sale here

=======================================================

ART COLLECTOR STARTER KIT VI (Closed Show)
Corey Helford Gallery  
Group Show 
DECEMBER 14 - JANUARY 18, 2020

The Corey Helford ART COLLECTOR STARTER KIT VI (Closed Show) features art by their artists generally sized at 12"x12" and priced to entice new collectors into taking the plunge.  Oh how I wish I could!  I went to see HOW DEEP IS THE OCEAN by Jasmine Becket-Griffith and I'd so love to be able purchase her and take her home, but alas no, I could only look at and photograph the art.  Which was a privilege in and of itself...  There were a number of rodent inspired pieces and I've decided to open with sharing them as it felt fitting as this year is year of the rat!  I will definitely be sharing more from this show as time progresses.

Lisabella Russo (me) with HERA´S RAT 1 by Hera of Herakut #withtheart 

HERA´S RAT 1 by Hera of Herakut

HERA´S RAT 2 by Hera of Herakut

LIGHT WHERE YOU NEED IT (MOUSE) by Sean O'Meallie

"FAMILIAR by Sarah Dolby


10 comments:

Lowcarb team member said...

"Sanguine Rat" is great, love the colours.

All the best Jan

Christine said...

Oh you should post over at http://www.rainfrances.com/2020/01/thursday-art-date-chinese-new-year-and.html her theme is Chinese New Year this week. Beautiful painting and post.

Valerie-Jael said...

Your cherry blossom rat is fabulous. Love the photos from the show, too. You look GREAT! Hugs, Valerie

Gillena Cox said...

Very interesting rat themes
Have a good weekend

Much🎨love

DVArtist said...

Wow thank you for sharing the rats. Some interesting pieces. However, I like yours best. He/she is just to cute and full of curiosity.

Elkes Lebensglück said...

*Wow* all admiration belongs to you from your art of paintingthat are!
Expressed in an imaginative way with an emotional world, I am thrilled.
Have a nice Weekend, Elke

Rain said...

Hi Lisabella!! I LOVE your Rat artwork! How lovely! You're very talented! Thanks to Christine for suggesting you post on my art date! :)

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

Jennifer Rose said...

your rat painting is very cute and fluffy :)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much! I'll try to get caught up on visiting tomorrow.