Thursday, March 26, 2020

Chocolate Brown Labrador Lab Puppy Dog! Art Prints & ACEO Prints! Alex Ledante on Youtube...



"Man's Best Friend" 8"x10" Prints and LE ACEO Prints here

This week my featured image is "Man's Best Friend," the original painting has already found its forever home but this canine art is available as art prints and LE ACEO prints!  The dog is inspired by a chocalate brown labrador lab dog with great love in its eyes.  The art has a painterly realist impressionist feel... 


Most of my art is also available on my website at lisabellarusso.com; however, on the first Tuesday of the month, I like to put some art prints and LE ACEO prints on ebay at a lower promotional rate for the duration of the auctions...  This month, my theme is mermaids, but there are more than just mermaids to see.  If you would like to take a look; you may see them here.

====================================================

Alex Ledante on Youtube


Alex Ledante is one of my favorite artists.  He has started a new endeavor that I am happy to be sharing with you.  He is creating videos that showcase the makings of some of his art pieces.  Like most things he does, these videos are works of art in and of themselves.  Please take a look at his channel here.

I love watching his videos, they are a welcome respite; even though there's just a like button, I hope you'll love them too and hit the like and subscribe buttons as well!


7 comments:

DVArtist said...

Ohhhhhh Lisa I think this is one of your best. He is amazing. So life like with a bunch of character. Great job! Elbow hugs.

Christine said...

Gorgeous piece Lisa!

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful labrador portrait, so expressive. And thanks for the tip about Alex Ledante, I'll take a look later. Stay SAFE; HUGS; vALERIE

Lowcarb team member said...

Awww this is so lovely …
Stay safe and well.

All the best Jan

Sue (this n that) said...

I really love this Lisa... such an endearing painting xx

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you most kindly!

Magic Love Crow said...

This puppy is so cute! Congrats on the sale! Congrats on your friend being on youtube! Big Hugs!