Saturday, April 4, 2020

Original Pink Saucer Magnolia Flower Painting! Art Prints & ACEO Prints! Photograph of Dappled Gentle Light Against the Flowers at Descanso Gardens...



"Elegance" Original 11"x14" Painting on Canvas Here

This is my featured painting is "Elegance."  I've been thinking about the beauty of flowers.  I love their gentle forms and trying to capture them when their charm is at its zenith.  The art has a painterly realist impressionist feel.  The original pink saucer magnolia floral acrylic painting is available as are art prints and LE ACEO prints!  


Most of my art is also available on my website at lisabellarusso.com; however, on the first Tuesday of the month, I like to put some art prints and LE ACEO prints on ebay at a lower promotional rate for the duration of the auctions...  This month, my theme is mermaids and more; you may see them here.


==================================================

Photograph of Dappled Gentle Light Against the Flowers at Descanso Gardens


I took this photograph of these pink saucer magnolias at Descanso Gardens.  I love how the light gently caressed and engulfed them.  I can't take myself to the gardens so I find myself visiting my photos of them.  I hope that you will enjoy this photo!


8 comments:

R's Rue said...

❤️

Christine said...

Love your magnolia and photo, so nice.

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful painting, I so love the magnolias. Stay safe and well, hugs, Valerie

Lowcarb team member said...

Such a lovely painting and photograph.

All the best Jan

Magic Love Crow said...

Lisa, How are you?? I hope you are keeping safe and healthy!
I love your painting! It is so beautiful! I love the colours! Big Hugs!

Sue (this n that) said...

Beautiful and, yes, elegant. Your painting is gorgeous Lisa! Beautiful photo too. All the best xx

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you most kindly!

DVArtist said...

I don't know how I missed this post. I agree with Sue. Both are beautiful.