Sunday, June 21, 2020

Happy Father's Day! Original Sailboat in San Pedro Painting...


Happy Father's Day wishes from me at lisabellarusso.com!  


"Reminders" Original 11"x14" Painting, Open Edition 8"x10" Giclee Prints, & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints are available on my website Here


My dad loves the ocean, so that is why I have chosen this painting for this day...  I am very lucky to have a father who has always done his best.  He helped instill in me a great love of nature.  Happy Father's Day to all of the dads out there!

Reminders was inspired by a photograph of a sailboat on the sea I took in San Pedro.  I debated on including some of the elements in the background, but decided to keep them in.  I very much enjoyed painting the ocean.  The art has a painterly realist impressionist feel.



8 comments:

DVArtist said...

Wow Lisa. This is so different from the art you normally do. I have to say this is simply stunning. The movement of the water is done excellently. You know I am not a blue person but this is very striking and I love it.

Christine said...

It's a lovely Father's Day painting!

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful painting, and you were lucky to have good father, that must have been wonderful. Hugs, Valerie

Carolina G. Ticala said...

Very interesting post! Thanks for the information! ✔️✔️✔️ Have a great week! 🌺🌺🌺

Jennifer Rose said...

it a very nice image for father's day, works well for a card :)

Lowcarb team member said...

This is a beautiful painting.

Hope you've had a good week - have a happy weekend.

All the best Jan

Haddock said...

I like the overall blue effect.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much!