Sunday, May 9, 2021

Happy Mother's Day! Nesting Dragon with Eggs Fantasy Art...

 

Happy Mother's Day Wishes from this nesting dragon and from me at lisabellarusso.com!


The original painting is sold, but Open Edition 5"x7" Giclee Prints & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints are available Here

I wish all of the mothers out there a beautiful day.  My mother has an innate beauty and depth of character that I am fortunate to have experienced as a part of my life.  I am so grateful to her!

"Nesting" is a small piece with a mother dragon safe guarding her eggs in a tree.

6 comments:

DVArtist said...

Happy Mother's day to you as well. I don't even know if you are a mom but happy MD anyway. LOL I love your blue nesting dragon. Reminds me of my Nan. She use to make ceramic dragons in the shape of you painting. I have a few that sit in the window. Have a very nice day.

Magic Love Crow said...

This is such a beautiful painting! I have the print!! Happy Mother's Day Lisa! Big Hugs!

Christine said...

Lovely painting!

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful piece, Lisa. Happy Mother's Da to you and yours! Hugs, Valerie

Lowcarb team member said...

A very nice painting.

All the best Jan

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much!