I love Halloween season so much! 🎃✨ Every October, the incredible Mab Graves hosts #MabGravesDrawlloween Club, a challenge filled with so much joy, creativity, and community inspiration—and the prompt list is finally here!
Because of my slow, traditional painting process, I won't be able to tackle every single daily prompt, but I’m starting early so I can share as much magic with you as possible. 🎨🦄
Swipe to see a peek at my current work-in-progress! I’ve been building up the underpainting on the big-eyed nymph, while her little unicorn foal is currently sitting as delicate line art over glowing golden gesso.
I’m aiming to share the completed piece, "Corazón Onírico" (Dreamy Heart), on October 5th for the Mythological prompt!
Swipe through to check out the full prompt list in case you’d like to create along, too. Huge thanks to @mabgraves for hosting this incredible challenge every year! 🖤




3 comments:
Beautiful piece!
Oh, Lisabella, what a lovely piece! Great job!
Oh this is a fun challenge. I have always loved your big eye'd girls. The colors in this one are gorgeous.
Post a Comment