Thursday, October 8, 2026

Drawings from Jasmine Becket-Griffith’s show at WonderGround Gallery in Downtown Disney!

 

Presenting a special showcase for Day 8 of #Drawlloween! 🏰✨🖼️


Recently, I had the absolute joy of attending Jasmine Becket-Griffith’s exhibition at WonderGround Gallery in Downtown Disney. Her epic artwork never fails to leave me inspired, but seeing the wonderful warmth and generosity of her collector community was just as special! It was so delightful catching up with Nikki, Carol, Victoria, and Jeff.


While I’ll be sharing photos of her finished paintings in an upcoming post, today I wanted to share a few of her original graphite drawings for her Disney-exclusive pieces. I am a massive fan of her works on paper—the linework and delicate shading are simply exquisite!


Today’s prompt is Haunted House. It might be a gentle stretch for this post, but I certainly wouldn't mind having my studio haunted by some of Jasmine’s marvelous drawings! 🖤


A massive thank you to @mabgraves for hosting this incredible, inspiring challenge every year! 🖤


Lovely Jasmine Becket Griffith Collectors

Hades and Megara Drawing by Jasmine Becket Griffith

Megara Drawing by Jasmine Becket Griffith

Hades Drawing by Jasmine Becket Griffith

Katrina and the Headless Horseman Drawing by Jasmine Becket Griffith

Halloween Dream Kitty Drawing by Jasmine Becket Griffith


1 comment:

DVArtist said...

OMGosh she is fabulous. I agree it was a joy to see her exhibit. Thank you for introducing her. Have a great day today.