Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A White Bunny Rabbit Original Painting, a Calla Lily Print, & More...



My featured print auction for the week is on eBay here.  It is titled "Stars of the Day" and is of a vibrant calla lily burning bright.  I have additional art prints here, they're based on my original paintings and are starting today and ending next Tuesday.

This week, I have listed "Gentle" a brown bunny rabbit, "Windswept" an abstract angel, "Joyous Duet" an anthurium duet, and "Leda and the Swan" a gothic lolita angel loosely inspired by Leonardo da Vinci.  

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to offer some art on eBay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions!


I'm also listing this original rabbit painting here and the print is here.  The title is "Snowy Bunny" and while this white hare is quite comfortable in the winter snow, the bunny could also be welcoming the start of spring.

I did go to see the Van Gogh portrait that was on loan to the Norton Simon, but I haven't had a chance yet to put together my thoughts and images from the visit. I am hoping to have that post up by Monday, but I have a tendency to get distracted at times...


Edit:  I do very much get distracted, I meant to link this up to Aquariann's fabulous bunny hop here quite some time ago, but well, distractions...  Also, this original painting may now be found on my website here.

5 comments:

Cathy Kennedy said...

That would be so cool to see a Van Gogh. I haven't been to any art museums, but I think it would be an interesting experience.

Your snowy bunny would have fun at my place this morning, as we are getting snow. I don't think it'll be with us too long today, but it sure is pretty. I'm still very much looking forward to spring, though. I'm tried of being cold!

Joy Murray said...

I enjoyed visiting your ebay shop -- your prices are great for the quality of work you've done. I love the flower and the bunny -- such lovely reminders that Spring is on the way.

Kristin Aquariann said...

Yay! I'm starting a bunny blog hop for spring next week and you better link up that pretty painting. ;D

♥ aquariann
Featured Photo: Pink Gerbera Daisy

Lisabella Russo said...

Cathy, I love seeing art on the computer and in books, but there's definitely something more there when you get to see it in person. Van Gogh is especially like that, his brush strokes are incredible. I hope it warms up for you soon!

JoyCorcoran, thanks so much for visiting my art! I definitely feel like spring is on the way :), spring is such a great time for me to gather reference images.

Oooh a bunny blog hop, what fun Kristin, thanks. I love bunnies and am looking forward to seeing more of them!

Magic Love Crow said...

Your little bunny is so cute ;o) And, your calla Lily is on fire! Beautiful!