Tuesday, March 12, 2013

An Original Egyptian Fairy Painting, Vivid Stargazer Lily Art Print, & More!



My featured print auction for the week is on eBay here.  It is titled "Vivid" and is of a stargazer lily.  I have additional art prints here, they're based on my original paintings and are starting today and ending next Tuesday.

Edit:  I forgot to mention that the original painting of my stargazer lily is on my website here.

This week, I have listed "Hiccup" a young dragon, "Tulip" a yellow and red tulip, "To Fly or Not to Fly" a fairy kitten, and "Timeless Beauty" a white iris.

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to offer some art on eBay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions!


I'm also listing this original fairy painting here and the print is here.  The title is "Blood of the Nile" and features a copper hued gothic Egyptian beauty wearing a golden ankh.

I went to the Theodore Payne Foundation, a plant nursery that sells native California plants, and bought some flowers that are said to attract hummingbirds, birds, and/or butterflies...  Most of them are very young plants and won't bloom for a while, but one of them is already in bloom.  If I get a chance, I'll share a photo of that one tomorrow.  I don't have much of a green thumb, so we'll see how it goes.  I wanted to buy much more, but it isn't a very big yard...

4 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Your Egyptian Beauty is amazing! I love her! And, I love the color of your Stargazer Lily!

Lisabella Russo said...

Aww, thanks so very much Stacy!

Kristin Aquariann said...

Beautiful new paintings! I can't wait until lilies start blooming in Delaware.

♥ aquariann
Featured Photo: Mosaic Skull Mirror

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Kristin, I am thrilled when flowers bloom too!