Tuesday, November 5, 2013

An Original Painting of a Blue Crescent Moon Fairy, a Blue Fairy Mermaid Art Print, & More!



"Gossamer Moon" Original 8"x10" painting on canvas here
8"x10" print here

This week I am listing "Gossamer Moon" my original gothic big eye fantasy crescent moon fairy painting.  I also have additional giclee art prints here.

I had computer problems and once again ran out of time to get my newest original mermaid painting up; however, I am sharing a print of a different mermaid as my featured print this week.  I also am unable to offer any ACEO art prints this week because I am still in the process of getting everything set up, but by next week I should be able to offer some...

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to offer some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...


"Soft Light" Original painting Not for Sale
8"x10" print here

My featured print for the week is "Soft Light," a blue and purple gothic fairy mermaid.  I wanted her to have dominion of the ocean and the air...

I also have additional giclee art prints on ebay here.  There are fairies, sweet pea flowers, a self portrait, pink saucer magnolias, a horse, Snow White, a sailboat, and a hummingbird.  I'm a bit eclectic in what I love and it shows in what I paint...

This week there aren't any ACEO prints, but there should be again by next week.

4 comments:

Out of Sight L said...

You have such a talent for things magical...I love this the most about your art

Camila Rafaela Felippi said...

It's perfect. I love fairies!
I would like to paint, but I don't have the talent :b

Have a nice November!
Hugs

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Lorraine and Camila!

Magic Love Crow said...

Your paintings have such a romantic, magical feel! Beautiful!