Tuesday, November 26, 2013

An Original Painting of a Blue Winter Angel, a Christmas Poinsettia Art Print, & ACEOs!



"Winter Belle" Original 8"x10" painting here
8"x10" print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

This week I am listing "Winter Belle" my original blue angel fairy with snowflakes painting.  I also have additional giclee art prints here.  

I think this angel has a quality of great serenity.

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to offer some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...



"The Joy of Christmas" Original SOLD
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here
5"x7" print here

My featured print for the week is "The Joy of Christmas," a red poinsettia flower.  

I also have additional giclee art prints on ebay here.  This week I have two variations of a deep red rose, a fawn, Snow White, an anthurium duet, and my porthole mermaid.

I don't think I'm ready at all for the holidays, but ready or not, here they come...

7 comments:

Christine said...

beautiful Christmas paintings!

Tammie Lee said...

hello

your blue angel has such a lovely feeling about here, peaceful too.

yes, the holidays are coming, even if we are not ready.... perhaps a stroll in the forest instead ;-)

Out of Sight L said...

Oh Winter Bell is so stunning, brava Lisa Isabella and I love the Poinsettia you are so so talented...

Anonymous said...

she is beautiful in blue, and your Christmas painting is amazing!!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Christine, Tammie Lee, Lorraine, and Laurie!

Magic Love Crow said...

Your Angel is so beautiful!! The painting has such a calming and peaceful feeling! Big Hugs ;o)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you Stacy!