Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Original Purple & Blue Tiger Lily Flower Painting! Art Prints & ACEOs!



This Week "Night Lily" Original 8"x10" Painting here
8"x10" print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

Here is "Night Lily" a blue and purple gothic tiger lily flower...

I also have additional giclee art and ACEO prints here  with a theme of purple flowers; some true to life, some more imagined.

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to offer some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...  I have started at updating and adding payment buttons to my website.  It's a very slow project, but one I hope to focus on.


Christopharo has asked for some images of art that I'll be bringing to the No Themes & No Limits show in Pomona, California on Saturday June 14th.  It's hard to decide!  Definitely the works will be predominately fantasy, as that has been my primary focus of late.  Additional show information is here.  

9 comments:

Catch My Words said...

That's gorgeous! I especially love the color.

Thanks for stopping by.
http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2014/05/ww-wordless-wednesday-tug-of-war.html

Anonymous said...

what ever you choose to bring will be a hit, your work is beautiful!

Out of Sight L said...

This is so lovely Lisa Isabella!

DVArtist said...

Wow this is beautiful. I would love to see your show.
Have a great Wednesday
Nicole/Beadwright

Alexandra MacVean said...

Your night lily is so lovely. I love your color choice. :)

Margie said...

So very beautiful.
Love this one!

Magic Love Crow said...

Gorgeous flower painting ;o) Make sure you take some of your big eye girls ;o) All your paintings are beautiful, so whichever you choose, will be fantastic! Big Hugs ;o)

Camila Rafaela Felippi said...

So wonderful! Where did you learn to paint? At a school? You're a good artist!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much for your kind words. Camila, I've taken some classes at school, but mainly I've learned from books and practice as well as help from my boyfriend and artist extraordinaire Alex Ledante.