Friday, November 28, 2014

Work in Progress Original Big Eye Angel Fairy Painting Art WIP...



Here is a work in progress view of an original big eye angel fairy painting that I am working on.  I've painted her eyes, neck, and dress; but I think I need to lighten her dress a bit.  At around 4x4.5 inches, this WIP is smaller than I usually work.  I hope to share another WIP on Monday and the finished piece as framed on Wednesday.  She's for a show at the Whittier Art Gallery.

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving if you celebrate it!

I'm joining in this week with Paint Party Friday.  To see more participants, please visit:
http://paintpartyfriday.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

Netty said...

Beautiful work as always Lisa. Happy PPF, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Christine said...

she is already so beautiful! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Valerie-Jael said...

She is really beautiful! Valerie

Out of Sight L said...

Every time my dear Lisa Isabella, every time you take my breath away with these singularly beautiful gems, and they never ever look alike, how do you manage? I'm happy whenever I'm here you are so extraordinary and I will never understand why you don't have hundreds of visitors..but I've started noticing a pattern if you write long stories, or if you write anything you get tons of comments...seems to be the new way, they don't know what they're missing, me it's just a photo, 2 comments, happens but to you, God people are blind, you're so amazing and I am thrilled to visit you xo

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Netty, Christine, Valerie-Jael, and Lorraine! I did have a very nice Thanksgiving, thank you Christine. Lorraine, you are so sweet and your comments are so kind and wonderful!

Giggles said...

She has a stunning face...and the eyes so gorgeous!! I admire anyone who can work that small!!

Hugs Giggles

sharon said...

She is coming along wonderfully, love her eyes!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you Giggles and Sharon!