Tuesday, June 9, 2015

My Sailboat on the Deep Blue Sea Art Original Painting! Art Prints & ACEOs!



This Week "Reminders" Original 11"x14" Painting here
8"x10" Open Edition print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

I am listing "Reminders," an original painting of a sailboat on the ocean in San Pedro California.  I love the sea and there's something about sailboats that I find very beautiful.  The art has a realist impressionist feel...

I also have additional giclee art and ACEO prints here this week from Tuesday to Tuesday with a theme of sailboats and the sea.  Father's Day is just around the corner...  

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to offer some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...  I have started at updating and adding payment buttons to my website.  It's a very slow project, but one I am working on.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Gosh, your sailboat is lovely!

Blogoratti said...

Really magnificent work.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you very much Christine and blogoratti!