Saturday, January 30, 2016

WIP Gothic Latina Fairy Angel Big Eye Art Original Painting Work in Progress...



In this original acrylic work in progress gothic Latina fairy angel painting, I've worked some more on the shading of her neck and shoulders, although most of that will be covered by her hair.  I've also started on her face in this wip.  I need to refine the shading in her face, then I'll paint her eyebrows, eyelashes, and lips.  I'm really looking forward to painting her dark teal hair, but I have a ways to go before I get there...


This is a work in progress, but I also usually post at least one finished piece on Tuesdays if you'd like to come to visit!  You also may see some of my finished paintings at http://www.lisarusso.com if you'd like.

5 comments:

Christine said...

wow dark teal will be stunning against the orange wings, good choice!

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Christine and Martin! I'm hoping to start her hair in the not too distant future...

Magic Love Crow said...

Dark teal hair!! She is going to look amazing!!!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you most kindly lovely Stacy!