Saturday, February 20, 2016

29 Faces in February, Face 20 Big Eye Angel Fairy Sketch Art...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  She seems to be very intent and focused.  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.

She is face 20 for 29 faces in February.  The goal is to share 29 faces in the month of February.


This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at www.lisarusso.com if you'd like.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

she looks like she's praying or wishing

Christine said...

Love the flowers in her hair!

DVArtist said...

As always your art brings such joy with those big eyes.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Martin, Christine, and Nicole! Your kind words are much appreciated.

Magic Love Crow said...

She is a darling! Beautiful Lisa!

Lisabella Russo said...

Awww, thanks Stacy!