Thursday, February 25, 2016

29 Faces in February, Face 25 Big Eye Gothic Fairy Sketch Art...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  She has a quality of sweetness in her eyes and gentle smile.  I think she is most likely a fairy angel, although she could also be a mermaid or goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.

She is face 25 for 29 faces in February.  The goal is to share 29 faces in the month of February.


This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at www.lisarusso.com if you'd like.

7 comments:

Christine said...

I like the gothic style!

Anonymous said...

looks like she;s waiting for a response

The Artful Diva said...

She's sweet - only a few more days to go...

Unknown said...

She is Purity...wow Lisa Isabella,this is beyond magnificent she is so non-judgmental you are amazing always my dear Girl xoxoxo

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very very much Christine, Martin, Artful Diva, and Lorraine!

Magic Love Crow said...

I really love her look!!!!! Well done Lisa!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you kindly Stacy!