Monday, November 28, 2016

My Photograph of Chrysanthemum Flowers at Descanso Gardens + November Sketches Art, Day 28 Sketch, Big Eye Fairy Angel...



This photograph of flowers was taken at Descanso Gardens.  I believe they are chrysanthemums, I love their profusion of petals and gentle colors...  I hope that you will enjoy this photo!


I love to paint flowers, you may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

=====================================================
 

Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  I think she looks like she might be up to something...  I think she is most likely a fairy angel, although she could also be a goddess or a mermaid.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in November.  This is day 28.

This is a rough sketch.

8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Your big eyed maiden looks like she might be getting up to mischief! Love the photo of the chrysanthemums, they are such wonderful flowers. Thanks for sharing, hugs, Valerie

Christine said...

Beautiful chrysanthemums and a pretty maiden today Lisa!

Anonymous said...

A lesson in lovely. The flowers are lovely only topped by the hopes of a maiden

Jennifer Rose said...

the maiden does look like she is thinking of something mischievous to get up to lol

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Valerie-Jael, Christine, Martin, and Jennifer!

Lowcarb team member said...

Such beautiful flowers ...

All the best Jan

Magic Love Crow said...

Your flower picture is gorgeous!! And, I love your maiden! I love how she is looking off to the side!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Jan and Stacy!