Sunday, February 19, 2017

Art Sketch of a Big Eye Fairy Angel, February 19 Daily Sketches...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  I think she has a look of tender concern and her hair is adorned with roses.  I think she is most likely a fairy angel, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in February.  This is day 19.

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.  I am also participating in the February 29 Faces Challenge, this is face 19.

I am also participating in Sunday Sketches.  To view more Sunday Sketches, please visit:
http://alexandramacvean.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

Christine said...

She does look concerned! Nice sketch today!

Valerie-Jael said...

Your maiden looks so sweet with the roses in her hair. When my daughter was small she always wanted flowers in her hair! Hugs, Valerie

carol l mckenna said...

She is so pretty and you illustrate eyes so well ~ lovely work ~ thanks,

Wishing you a Happy Day ~ ^_^

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

You always do such an amazing job with the eyes. Blessings!

Martin Kloess said...

Beautiful, simply beautiful...

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

Very pretty and sweet looking :)

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

She is very pretty and I do love her expression.

Ileana said...

Sweet eyes and beautiful design.

Lisa Isabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Christine, Valerie-Jael, Carol, Arnoldo, Martin, Jennifer, Nicole, and Ileana!

Magic Love Crow said...

She is really pretty Lisa!

Lowcarb team member said...

I like the roses in her hair ...

All the best Jan

Lisa Isabella Russo said...

Thanks Stacy and Jan!