Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Original White Peace Lilies Painting + Art Prints & ACEO Prints! June Sketches...



"Peaceful Trinity" Original 12"x12" Painting on Canvas Here

This week my featured painting is "Peaceful Trinity". The original white peace lilies painting is available for purchase on my website as are art prints and LE ACEO prints!  I love the grace of these flowers, I recently purchased a peace lily plant for my home and I hope it will like it here...  The art has a realist impressionist feel.  


Most of my art is also available on my website at lisarusso.com; however, on the first Tuesday of the month, I like to put some art prints and LE ACEO prints on ebay at a lower promotional rate for the duration of the auctions...  This month, my theme is a selection of some of my animals, you may see them here.  There is also an angel who was a bonus auction from last month...

I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday

================================================


Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  She has wild and yet beautiful hair.  I think she is most likely a mermaid, although she could also be a goddess or a fairy angel.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her...


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in June.  This is day 20.

This is a rough sketch.  

10 comments:

Christine said...

Beautiful lilies and love your maiden's hair!

SHON said...

When I see your painting "Peaceful Trinity", I'm really thinking of a peaceful holiday relaxing with my family. Thank you for this nice feeling which I got by your " "Peaceful Trinity".

Lowcarb team member said...

Beautiful Lilies and I love the title of 'Peaceful Trinity'

Hope your new week has started well.

All the best Jan

Blogoratti said...

Love the painting and the sketch. Your work is unique. Greetings!

Jennifer Rose said...

I like your maidens crazy hair and makeup :)

Anonymous said...

Oh. I'm sorry. You fascinated me with that hairstyle (again).

Valerie-Jael said...

What a wonderful painting!. Great sketch again, too. Hugs, Valerie

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Christine, SHON, Jan, Blogoratti, Jennifer, Martin, and Valerie!

Magic Love Crow said...

Your flower painting is gorgeous and I LOVE your maiden! Big Hugs!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Stacy!