Sunday, June 25, 2017

Art Sketch of a Bobcat Cub, June 25 Daily Sketches + Original Mermaid Painting by Artist Catherine Al-Rubaie...



Here is a sketch of a bobcat cub.  This little wild cat was so cute and fluffy...  I'm unsure if I'll paint him or not, but I did enjoy sketching him. 


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in June.  This is day 25.  

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

I am also participating in Sunday Sketches.  To view more Sunday Sketches, please visit:

===================================================

Reef Guardian by Artist Catherine Al-Rubaie

I love this painting by my friend Artist Catherine Al-Rubaie, it's available here on ebay starting at 99c, no reserve.  This original "Reef Guardian" mermaid painting is an original 11"x14" oil painting on a cradled 1.5" wooden panel.  In addition to the stunning blonde mermaid, there is a lovely reef and some gorgeous fish.  I think whoever wins this painting will be lucky indeed!  

10 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful bobcat sketch, and love the painting from your friend, hope she can sell it well. Hugs, Valerie

Jennifer Rose said...

cute kitty :)

Christine said...

cute bobcat and a beautiful painting by your friend!

Anonymous said...

That is an amazing bobcat sketch

SHON said...

Very cute cat! I would paint it white and black.

Lowcarb team member said...

A wonderful bobcat sketch, it does look cute!

All the best Jan

NatureFootstep said...

love your little kitty and your friends painting is gorgeous :)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you most kindly Valerie, Jennifer, Christine, Martin, SHON, Jan, and NatureFootstep!

Magic Love Crow said...

I think you should paint your little wild cat! So cute!
That painting is gorgeous! Someone is going to be very happy!
Big Hugs!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Stacy!