Friday, September 22, 2017

Art Sketch of a Big Eye Angel Fairy & Moon Ghost, September 21 & 22 Daily Sketches...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  She is glancing over her shoulder and her hair flows around her.  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.  She is one of three sketches I'm considering for my next garden guardian, I'm not sure yet which one will work best.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in September. This is from day 21. 

I am also participating in the September 29 Faces Challenge! The goal is to share 29 faces in the month of September.  I think I will try to extend it out to a goal of 100 faces sketched on consecutive days...

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.   



Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  She has the most incredibly beautiful hair...  I'm not sure if I've captured it in the sketch, but I hope to do so if I paint her.  She is inspired by a folklore story and is a ghost who longs for family.  I'm hoping to paint her, but it remains to be seen if I'm able to follow up on this concept.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in September. This is day 22. 

I am also participating in the September 29 Faces Challenge! The goal is to share 29 faces in the month of September.  I think I will try to extend it out to a goal of 100 faces sketched on consecutive days...

This is a rough sketch.  

8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Both of your maidens are gorgeous. Love their beautiful hair, too. Have a nice evening, hugs, Valerie

SHON said...

Very beautiful maidens! I like them so much! Have a great weekend.

Christine said...

love the over the shoulder look of your first sketch and beautiful neck piece on the second!

Jennifer Rose said...

both would look great painted :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Look at you go.
Dream on...

Anonymous said...

Ever so slowly, I'm finding everyone again, how lovely is your blog, I've never forgotten I have your heart/art close by. My new blog:https://photosandtheeverydayl.blogspot.ca/

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Valerie, SHON, Christine, Jennifer, Martin, and Lorraine! Welcome back Lorraine...

Magic Love Crow said...

I love both your Maidens Lisa!! The "ghost" one is so cool! Big Hugs!