Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Original Big Eye Gothic Latina Black Fairy Painting + Art Prints & ACEO Prints! May 12-15 Sketches...



"Paned Wings" Original 5"x7" Acrylic Painting on Canvas Panel Here

This week my featured painting is "Paned Wings," an original fantasy painting.  This gothic fairy angel has big golden brown eyes, purple hair, and wings with a deco nouveau feeling.  I can not say for certain if she is Latina or black, but I very much enjoyed painting her warm brown skin, she is one of my favorites.  The original painting is available for purchase on my website as are art prints and LE ACEO prints!  The art has a soft lowbrow surreal feel... 


Most of my art is also available on my website at lisarusso.com; however, on the first Tuesday of the month, I like to put some art prints and LE ACEO prints on ebay at a lower promotional rate for the duration of the auctions...  This #mermay month, my theme is mermaids and mermaid friends, you may see them here.

I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday

==========================================

May 12-15 Sketches


Here is a sketch of some apple blossom flowers.  They have a delicate quality...  I'm unsure if I'll paint this sketch or not, but I did enjoy sketching it. 


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in May.  This is from day 12.  

This is a rough sketch.


Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  She has a sweetness to her...  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.  


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in May. This is from day 13. 

This is a rough sketch. 


Here is a sketch of a cluster of tulips.  Tulips are one of my favorite flowers...  I'm unsure if I'll paint this or not, but I did enjoy sketching it. 


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in May.  This is day 14.  

This is a rough sketch.   


Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  She has short hair and a charming expression...  I think she is most likely a fairy angel, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in May. This is day 15. 

This is a rough sketch. 

7 comments:

Christine said...

Beautiful painting, love the colours. The sketches are beautiful.

Victoria said...

woah! Magical and bewildering..what a beautiful soul!! One of my newest faves of yours...she is sacred and amazing! love all of the sketches too.
Have a sweet night!

Jennifer Rose said...

cute hat and you should paint the tulips, the sketch is very nice :)

Valerie-Jael said...

The painting is beautiful indeed, I can see why it is a favourite of yours. Great sketches, too. Have a wonderful day, hugs, Valerie

Magic Love Crow said...

I love the eyes in this painting!! He look is amazing! Great sketches Lisa!!! Busy girl! LOL! Big Hugs!

Magic Love Crow said...

"Her look is amazing" Not He Look! LOL!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Christine, Victoria, Jennifer, Valerie, and Stacy!