Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Upcoming Event Information, Día de los Muertos: Recuerdos de Sabores/Flavorful Memories Exhibit at the Ontario Museum of Art

 


Día de los Muertos: Recuerdos de Sabores/Flavorful Memories

Ontario Museum of History & Art in the Museum's North Wing

225 South Euclid Avenue

Ontario, California 91762


Thursday October 5 - November 19, 2023

Regular Open Hours

Thursday/Friday, 12 PM – 4 PM, Saturday/Sunday, 11 AM – 5 PM

Admission is free

General Information or to make a reservation call: (909) 395-2510


Community Reception – Saturday, October 7, 2023, from 12 PM – 3 PM


I have an art piece up at the Día de los Muertos: Recuerdos de Sabores/Flavorful Memories Exhibit at the Ontario Museum of Art.  I love creating Day of the Dead art and I hope you will love this piece.  I will be sharing my sketch and some of my works in progress shots of the piece soon.  I'm not planning to attend the opening, but I'm hoping to visit the show at some point.  I don't know when though.  I will try to take some photographs to share while I'm there...


3 comments:

Lowcarb team member said...

I'm sure it will be a popular show, look forward to reading and seeing more in future posts.

All the best Jan

Christine said...

Enjoy!

Valerie-Jael said...

Congratulations on having your art at the show! Hugs, Valerie