Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A bearded purple iris and assorted art listings...


I twisted my arm and put up some listings for this week...  I sold the original of this purple bearded iris titled "Standing Tall" some time ago at a show and rediscovered it recently amongst my image files.  I haven't added it to my website yet, but I do have it up at eBay here.

As it is not a standard size, I've also offered it cropped as a 5"x7."  Additionally listed this week are "CA Coast" a painting inspired by Point Dume in Zuma Beach, "Deep in Thought" a pensive blue angel, "Gossamer Moon" a crescent moon winged fairy, "White Lily" a delicate flower, and "Lost and Found" a Greek goddess Hera inspired painting.  They're all here starting today and ending next Tuesday.

Except for images that I have yet to upload, my art is also available on my website, however I like to sometimes offer some images on eBay at a lower promotional rate for the duration of the auctions!

10 comments:

carol l mckenna said...

Awesome painting ~ love your art style ~ very creative ~ thanks, ^_^

ps ~ always good to have you 'stop by' my blog ^_^

DVArtist said...

This is very pretty. Great shading and texture. It seems so real. Beautiful
Nicole/Beadwright

ArtSings1946 said...

So happy to see this post and beautiful art. You know I've been thinking of listing on ebay ... I've just sold a bunch of my fairy prints to some friends of my sisters and it was so uplifting to see others just love my work. So you have given me more reasons to list at ebay since etsy hasn't been working for me at all. I love the 6 by 6 size and print my fairy on standard paper 8-1/2 x 11. They look wonderful in a frame and go well with the 8 x 10 insert size. Anyway, thanks so much for sharing your wonderful art and information.

Love Always to ALL !

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you ArtMuseDog and Carol, I love your blog, it has so much going on!

Thanks so much Beadwright, you are most kind.

Thank you ArtSings1946! If you live in the U.S. and do auction style listings, you may do up to 50 free, so I endeavor to list some sometimes. Thank you for telling me about your fairies and the sizing, your art is so creative and fun!

Magic Love Crow said...

Very beautiful paintings Lisa! I went and looked on Ebay!

JOY @ http://joysjotsshots.blogspot.com/ said...

You had left a comment on my blog so I wanted to stop by and check your blog out. Now that I see you are a wonderful, talented artist, I feel honored that you left such a nice comment about my photos. Thank-you, I really enJOYed that. Look forward to seeing more of your work and photos.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you Stacy for going and checking out my art, I am glad you like them!

Thank you so much Joy, you are very sweet! I think your photos are wonderful!

Chats the Comfy Cook said...

I love your work, particularly this one. I was admiring the unfinished magnolia but this one struck even a deeper chord. Thanks for sharing this with us. I want to check out EBay, too.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you Chaya, I love painting florals and I'm thrilled when my art connects with others. I'm not that consistent about listing on eBay, but I'd like to be.

PiaRom said...

Oh this painting is wonderful I Love the strong lila color!!