Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A whimsical puppy, assorted art listings, and a new small original owl painting soon to come...


This is another older piece that I sold the original of at a show.  "Dreamer," the fairy dog napping peacefully on a sunflower has a touch of whimsy.  I haven't added it to my website yet, but I do have it up at eBay here.

Prints additionally listed this week are "Sunlight Sunbright" a vivid sunflower, "Violet Dreams" a Gothic blue angel loosely inspired by Da Vinci, "Red Red Rose" a deep burgundy rose bud, "The Gift" a mermaid with a present for her turtle friend, and "Gentle" my little brown bunny.  They're all here starting today and ending next Tuesday.

Tomorrow I'm going to list a small original owl painting to participate in NFAC, a monthly themed group of auctions that start on the 20th on eBay with a 99c start price.  I'll likely post the image and the link here on Thursday.

Except for images that I have yet to upload (which is getting to be quite a project that I should undertake soon), my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com, however I like to sometimes offer some images on eBay at a lower promotional rate for the duration of the auctions!

Also, thank you for your votes, my next floral painting will be a Bird of Paradise!  I'm pretty excited, I haven't painted a Bird of Paradise before...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh, I'm excited to see your bird of paradise-- aren't they just such whimsical creations.

Aloha,
Stopping in to say hi and thanks for linking up last wordless Wednesday. We are up and ready for to host sweet friends for this wordless Wednesday, I'd love it if you were with us.

xo,
N
localsugarhawaii.com

Unknown said...

I love the little dog! What a gorgeous painting dear Lisa xxx

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Nicole and Jutta!

Magic Love Crow said...

Yeh, bird of paradise ;o) So excited to see that painting ;o) The puppy is so adorable! Great art Lisa ;o)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks Stacy, it should be fun, I haven't started yet, but I brought in the canvas yesterday.

Lindy Gaskill said...

That is so cute. It looks like our dog Belle.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you Lindy, I'll bet Belle is a serious cutey!