Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A gray horse and assorted art listings...


This is another piece that I sold the original painting of a while back.  This gray horse amidst some yellow flowers print is titled "Turning."  I haven't added it to my website yet, but I do have it up at eBay here.

I think that I must be in a horsey mood as I also listed two other equine prints.  One is "Linked" and the other is "Together," both feature the same horses.  Additionally listed this week are "Reminders" a sailboat in San Pedro harbor, "Pink Ribbons" a pink rose, "Elegance" some pink saucer magnolia flowers, and "Soft Light" a mermaid fairy basking in the ocean depths.  They're all here starting today and ending next Tuesday.

Except for images that I have yet to upload (which reminds me that I should do some uploading :)), my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com, however I like to sometimes offer some images on eBay at a lower promotional rate for the duration of the auctions!

9 comments:

PiaRom said...

Your horse looks so magical! And what a great light in the scene here!

Kristin Aquariann said...

Whimsically wondrous horse! I haven't sold art on eBay in ages, but am pondering listings some of my original ACEOs there.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you Piarom, I love how you've described it!

Thanks so much Kristin! It's different listing on eBay than it used to be, the site generates less of its own traffic; but you have a seriously impressive amount of people who love your beautiful art, so it could be good!

Magic Love Crow said...

Lisa, this horse is so special! I agree with Piarom, very magical ;o)

carol l mckenna said...

So beautiful and magical and painted so well ~ love it ~ thanks, ^_^ (A Creative Harbor)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks Stacy, I remember that I really enjoyed painting this horse.

Thank you so much ArtMuseDog and Carol, I'm thrilled you like it!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks Stacy, I remember that I really enjoyed painting this horse.

Thank you so much ArtMuseDog and Carol, I'm thrilled you like it!

Maša said...

wonderful, Lisa!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you very much Masa!