Tuesday, January 7, 2014

An Original Painting of a Unicorn, a Surreal Kitten Art Print, & ACEOs!



"Snowy Night" Original 5"x7" painting here
5"x7" print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

This week I am listing "Snowy Night" my original unicorn painting.  It is my first completed painting of 2014!  It's also inspired by a photograph by Shawn Parker.  I also have additional giclee art prints here.  This week my theme is four legged friends

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to offer some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...


"Make Time to Cuddle" Original Painting SOLD
5"x7" print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

This is my featured print for the week.  I also have additional giclee art prints on ebay here.  This week there is a black cat with an angel, a fairy cat and a fairy dog, abstract unicorns and a less abstract unicorn, as well as a horse.

6 comments:

Christine said...

I think your signature is all in the eyes, beautiful and unique.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Christine. I love to paint eyes.

Magic Love Crow said...

Your Unicorn turned out stunning! She is beautiful! Well done! Oh, I love that kitty ;o) Hugs ;o)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you Stacy, your kind words are much appreciated!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you Stacy, your kind words are much appreciated!

Maria Medeiros said...

Oh soooo cute!!