Friday, January 31, 2014

Happy Year of the Horse!



Today is the start of the year of the horse, I hope you have a wonderful one!

I'm a little under the weather this week, so I'm not sure yet if I'll finish my newest horse in time for Tuesday.  Here is an older horse painting that I have up on my website here.  It's an 8"x10" acrylic painting on canvas panel and I also have it available as 8"x10" prints and limited edition ACEO prints.

29 Faces starts tomorrow, it's a challenge of sharing 29 faces in the month of February.  It is my intention to participate, hopefully I'll start to feel better soon...

4 comments:

Christine said...

your horses are beautiful Lisa!

Lorraine Renaud said...

How great are you, these horses are majestic, bravo Lisa Isabella

Lisa Isabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Christine and Lorraine!

Magic Love Crow said...

This is so beautiful Lisa! I hope you are feeling better! Big Hugs ;o)