Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Start of My Sunflower Painting and More Sketches of Koi Fish...



It has been one of those weeks when I've had less time then I hoped to for doing art.  I've started on the sunflower, I still hope to have it finished by Tuesday, but we'll see how it goes.  Here is a work in progress image of it.


Here are some more koi fish sketches.  I've actually sketched around six pages of them.  I need to decide which to use for the larger painting and then pick some of the ones that remain to be chosen between on Sunday for my next small painting.  I didn't really worry about keeping the fish in proportion because I'm planning on putting together my composition in photoshop and one of the beauties about putting together a painting in this way is that I can play around with and resize the individual images.

Also, I found this on facebook and I am so glad that I clicked this!

"Oh Wow! A remarkably simple way to clean your computer screen!

Did you know that every 30 days it is necessary to clean the computer screen from the inside? Many people ignore this fact and do not know how. Manufacturers take advantage of this ignorance to increase their sales. My IT guy shared this and said feel free to share this utility with my contacts.

To clean the screen from the inside, just click this link:

Thanks to Kimberly Castleberry for sharing this... "

4 comments:

Christine said...

Oh so nice to see the sunflower coming in! and Lol!

Out of Sight L said...

I can already see the beauty that it will become, and your fish are getting prettier , and I know how to clean and defragment my laptop but thanks a lot ;)

Magic Love Crow said...

The sunflower is coming along so beautifully! The link I pressed on, said it was down, I will have to check on it later. Loving your Koi Fish ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Christine, Lorraine, and Stacy!

Lorraine, even though you know how to do this stuff, I think you would enjoy learning about this technique!