Monday, April 25, 2016

Sketch of a Big Eye Gothic Angel Fairy, April 25 Art Sketches Daily...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed Gothic maiden.  I think she has an expression of caring concern on her face...  I think she is most likely an angel mermaid, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in April.  This is day 25.  

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

5 comments:

Blogoratti said...

Great piece, warm greetings!

Christine said...

she is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

looks like she is carefully listening to someone

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Blogoratti, Christine, and Martin! Much appreciated.

Magic Love Crow said...

She is really beautiful!!!!