Monday, June 13, 2016

Sketch of a Big Eye Angel Fairy, June 13, Art Sketches Daily...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  Her hair is piled up on her head and flows around her, she has a look of focus.  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in June.  This is day 13.

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

6 comments:

Christine said...

Nice hairstyle!

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

another nice hairstyle :)

Lisa Isabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Christine and Jennifer, I liked her hair so much, I drew her again for today...

Martin Kloess said...

This beautiful maiden is hurt
It comes through

Lisa Isabella Russo said...

Interesting interpretation Martin, thank you.

Magic Love Crow said...

Truly magnificent!!!