Monday, June 27, 2016

Sketch of a Big Eye Gothic Fairy Angel, June 27, Art Sketches Daily...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  She has a caring look and is wearing a lovely little cape.  I think she is most likely a fairy angel, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'd like to paint her, but we'll see how it goes in getting a final sketch of her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in June.  This is day 27.

This is a second sketch, but it is still a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

6 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

love her hair :)

Christine said...

I love her hair!

Magic Love Crow said...

She is very sweet! Innocent looking! Very pretty!

Lux G. said...

Niiice!

Unknown said...

oh how lovely she somehow looks like someone very young from a long ago past, you are amazing, always dear Lisa Isazbella

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Jennifer, Christine, Stacy, Lux, and Lorraine! I am looking forward to taking her further...