Thursday, August 25, 2016

Sketch of a Big Eye Gothic Angel Fairy, August 25, Art Sketches Daily...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  She has a look of concern or perhaps surprise on her face and she is wearing a dashing hat.  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her. 


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in August.  This is day 25.  

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

8 comments:

Christine said...

she looks stunning in her dashing hat!

Jennifer Rose said...

she does look very worried, pretty but worried at the same time

Valerie-Jael said...

She is fantastic, love her pretty hat! Hugs, Valerie

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you most kindly Christine, Jennifer, and Valerie-Jael!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love how the face really comes out...

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Martin!

Magic Love Crow said...

She is wonderful Lisa!!! Love her expression!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Stacy!