Saturday, May 13, 2017

Art Sketch of a Big Eye Angel Fairy & a Koi Fish, May 12 & 13 Daily Sketches...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  She has a serene peacefulness in her countenance.  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be a goddess or a mermaid.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in May.  This is from day 12.

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.


Here is a sketch of a koi fish.  I liked the way he was turning, koi fish are so fluid in the water.  I'm unsure if I'll paint him or not, but I did enjoy sketching him.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in May.  This is day 13.

This is a rough sketch.

9 comments:

Christine said...

I love her hair! The koi is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the magic of the beauty in the hair

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely sketch of the koi, and your maiden is very beautiful. Have a nice day, hugs, Valerie

Lowcarb team member said...

Oh those eye lashes, simply wonderful.
I like your koi ... we have a garden centre near to us that also has loads of different fish, I always enjoy seeing them.

Happy Sunday Wishes

All the best Jan

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Christine, Martin, Valerie, and Jan!

NatureFootstep said...

your fairy seem to be shy today :) But she is a beauty :)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much NatureFootstep!

Magic Love Crow said...

I love your maiden Lisa!!!! Your fish is adorable! Big Hugs!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Stacy!