Friday, August 17, 2018

Happy Black Cat Appreciation Day & Sketches of Big Eye Angels Fairies Maidens & Flowers / August 11-17 / Art Sketch Daily...


For the month of August I will be offering a free random rough sketch included with any original art order on my website lisarusso.com!  I plan on making some adjustments in pricing and content on my website, so now is an excellent time to take a look...


"La Gata Negra" Original Painting Sold, Open Edition 8"x10" Giclee Prints & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints Here

Happy Black Cat Appreciation Day from this kitty and I at lisarusso.com!  I usually share works in progress on Fridays, but I don't currently have any black cats in the works, so I thought I would share this one.  I also usually post at least one finished piece on Tuesdays if you'd like to come to visit! 

I'm joining in this week with Paint Party Friday.  To see more participants, please visit:

========================================

August 11-17 Sketches


Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  She has fox ears...  I think she is most likely a kitsune, although she could also be a mermaid, fairy angel, or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in August. This is from day 11. 

This is a rough sketch. 


Here is a sketch of a tulip.  I'm fond of the inside view...  I'm unsure if I'll paint this sketch or not, but I did enjoy sketching it. 


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in August.  This is from day 12.  

This is a rough sketch.


Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  She has a serious expression...  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.  

I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in August. This is from day 13. 

This is a rough sketch. 


Here is a sketch of a shrubby cinquefoil.  I'm not very familiar with these flowers, but they are pretty...  I'm unsure if I'll paint this sketch or not, but I did enjoy sketching it. 


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in August.  This is from day 14.  

This is a rough sketch.


Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  She protects bunnies.  I think she is most likely a goddess, although she could also be a fairy angel or a mermaid.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in August. This is from day 15. 

This is a rough sketch.


Here is a sketch of a tulip.  These flowers have a graceful quality...  I'm unsure if I'll paint this sketch or not, but I did enjoy sketching it. 


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in August.  This is from day 16.  

This is a rough sketch.


Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  She has a fun little flower hat...  I think she is most likely a fairy angel, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in August.  This is day 17. 


This is a rough sketch.

14 comments:

Lowcarb team member said...

Lisa, I think 'La Gata Negra' … perfect for Black Cat Appreciation Day.

I do like your flower sketches too.

All the best Jan

DVArtist said...

Ohhh I just love La Gata Negra. Muy bien. All of your sketches are fabulous but I really like the tulip. Have a happy weekend.

Jennifer Rose said...

love the fox ears :) and great hair on the last maiden :)

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I do love those big eyes. The black cat is amazing.
Creative wishes and Thank you for sharing your sweet sketches.
Happy PPF Tracey.

Latane Barton said...

My grandson has a black cat and your painting reminded me so much of him. Good job.

Christine said...

Lovely black cat and the sketches are beautiful!

Gillena Cox said...

Luv your beautiful sketches Lisa

much love...

Valerie-Jael said...

The black cat is beautiful, and I love the sketches, as always. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

JFM said...

That black cat is stunning!!!
Your Big Eyes are always so lovely.

Happy PPF 🎨

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

Your sketches are really lovely. Love your black cat. So expressive!

-Soma

Magic Love Crow said...

I truly love your black cat painting Lisa! Gorgeous! Congrats on the sale! I love all your sketches, but that bunny eared Goddess is special! Big Hugs!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much for your sweet and thoughtful words!

Tarang Sinha said...

You're so good at sketching! I'm really bad that's why I tend to paint landscapes. :)

Anonymous said...

Your work is so beautiful, and so diverse your subjects, thank you so much for sharing with us,