Friday, February 5, 2010

Drawings that I'm drawn to and other sketches

I really love calla lilies; no matter what the color, I think they're beautiful flowers. This week I sketched a couple of them. I missed my Thursday sketching, my head ached; but I'm throwing in some feet that I sketched for the sketchstorm topic on Friday. Also, I've decided to read through "Drawing Lessons From the Great Masters" by Robert Beverly Hale and sketch the drawings that I'm drawn to as I go. My second Friday sketch was my second from this book, the first was the cropped nude from last week.

Monday... a calla lily

Tuesday... a girl with a hat

Wednesday... a calla lily

Thursday... nothing but the pounding of my head
Friday... feet

Friday... after Honore Daumier's "Don Quixote and Sancho Panza"

No comments: