Edit: Actually it turns out that it can be deadly for the cat to come into contact with any part of the plant. Here is an article about it.
I love lilies and I love cats, but if I had a cat, I would have to forgo indoor lilies. Apparently lily leaves are very toxic to cats. Someone gave a friend some lilies and she noticed her cat was nibbling on them. She looked it up on the internet and rushed her cat to the vet. The cat is okay, quite a lot of money later, but if she hadn't taken the cat in as quickly as she did, it might have been fatal. Apparently lily leaves cut down their kidney functions or liver functions (I can't remember which) and nothing seems to be wrong with the cat until it's too late to do anything about it. I had no idea this was a risk.
Anyway, this week's sketches are one short, I lost track of time on Sunday, and I've yet to do anything from the book, but maybe tonight.
Saturday... a daffodil
Sunday... nothing at all, tra, la, la
Monday... a girl
Tuesday... a girl