Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A new original angel fairy painting up as well as four prints...



This is a new painting from me. Titled Dreaming, the painting is an acrylic 8"x10" original on canvas. To view this painting on eBay, please visit here. This painting had an earlier incarnation in skin tones, but a certain mood struck me, and it seemed she should be blue. She is a bit of a winter/Christmas angel with some snowflakes visiting her as well.

I also have some prints available this week. The prints are Corazon (a deep red blooming Christmas rose flower floral), Halo (a blue abstract expressionist fantasy angel print from my DeGrazia inspired series), Small Bear (a cute brown teddy bear holding a red budding rose), and Violet Dreams (a blue gothic angel fairy fantasy print inspired loosely by a painting by Leonardo da Vinci). To see them all, please visit here.

The originals of Corazon, Small Bear, and Violet Dreams are not for sale; but, the original of Halo is available on my website in the fantasy gallery here.

5 comments:

Maša said...

beautiful angel! Christmas Rose is striking and angel inspired by da Vinci is also one of my favorites. :)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you Masa! I appreciate your words and your taking a look.

ArtSings1946 said...

Very nice indeed. I love that it's done in blues. Are you on etsy???
I have a shop there and would love to see yours if you are there.

Peace and Abundance to ALL !

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much ArtSings1946, I think I am inordinately fond of blue ;). I'm thinking of starting an etsy shop at some point, but I don't have one yet. I took a look at yours, your work is so vibrant and friendly. I also very much like your assemblage pieces, they're lovely!

ADEQUATE STEEL FABRICATORS said...

Hello, I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wish you best of luck for all your best efforts. vegetable rack, slotted angle racks Delhi.