Tuesday, August 20, 2013

An Original Painting of a Gothic Deco Mermaid, a Self Portrait Art Print, and more Prints!



My featured print auction for the week is on ebay here.  It is titled "Drowning" and is a self portrait.  I also have additional giclee art prints here.

They're all based on my original paintings with a theme of blue and purple hair and are starting today and ending next Tuesday.  In addition to the self portrait, there are fairies, mermaids, and angels.

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to offer some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...  The prints have a start price that's approximately 20% off and the original art has a start price that's approximately 25% off!


I'm listing this original painting here and the print of it is here.  The title is "Twirls and Curls" and it is of a deco gothic big eye mermaid with some fishy friends.

My Nibblefest isn't done yet, but in keeping with my theme for the week, she will have blue or purple hair.  I hope to list my cyber fairy angel on Thursday.  I have a bit of a fascination, Alex would say obsession, with blue and purple hair.  I wanted to dye my own hair blue, but in order for the color to keep for a little while, I'd have to bleach it and my hair does not respond well to bleach.  So, alas, I must live vicariously through my creations...


If you miss this seven day auction, this painting also lives on my website here.

6 comments:

Christine said...

beautiful paintings today Lisa!

Magic Love Crow said...

Drowning is so interesting and powerful! Lots of emotion in this piece! Your Mermaid is beautiful ;o) All the best ;o)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Christine and Stacy! Drowning was a different kind of painting for me, I usually don't paint when I'm in certain kind of a mood, but this time I went with it...

Haddock said...

Like that one on Drowning. The eyes speak a lot there.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Haddock.

stefanie stark said...

I've just seen your beautiful mermaid. She is wonderful!